In the Know - Client Services
Our Client Service Operations serves many customer service functions as a primary point of contact for many of Home Point’s clients.
The Client Services team is the primary contacts for TPO Brokers, Non-Delegated Clients, Account Executives and Correspondent Institution Managers for:
- The Point Training – How to submit a loan, Product
- The Point Technical Issues – Examples: Error messages, The Point downtime, and password administration, etc.
- The Point Functionality – Examples: DU Findings, Credit Reissue, guidelines for Product and Pricing, NMLS Licensing issues, etc.
- General Home Point questions
Their service fulfillment ordering functions include Tax Transcripts, Verbal Verifications of Employment (VVOEs), Change of Circumstances (COCs) and TPO Appraisal Upload and Delivery to the borrower.
The Client Services team can be reached at:
UW Scenario Desk
The UW Scenario Desk team handles conditions overflow, VA Notice of Value (NOV) and is the primary point of contact for TPO Brokers, Non-Delegated Clients, Account Executives and Correspondent Institution Managers for the following:
- UW Scenarios
- UW Guidelines – Questions about LTV, DTI, Credit Score, etc.
- Renovation Lending UW Scenarios
- Renovation Lending Guidelines - Questions about LTV, DTI, Credit Score, etc.
The UW Services Team can be reached at:
Renovation Lending Draw and Repair/Weather-Related Escrow Administration
These teams are responsible for renovation loan escrow draw management, including working with borrowers and construction management companies to manage the renovation process, send welcome emails to borrowers when renovation begins and explain how to request funds for renovation draws. The group also approves and processes draw request payments to borrowers and construction management companies, works with field inspectors and/or HUD Consultants to order final inspections and releases all funds when renovations are complete.
The Renovation Escrow team can be reached at:
Have additional questions? Contact us today!