Tips for a Successful Broker Submission
Dec 13, 2017 | Broker
Submitting a loan doesn’t have to be tedious. To help guide you through the loan submission process, we’ve put together these helpful tips:
- Be sure to submit AUS findings with your file.
- Income Documentation – do you have pay stubs for borrowers and co-borrowers?
- Has your FHA case number been ordered?
- Loan Application –1003 checklist
- 1003 fully completed
- 1003 signed by borrower or loan officer
- Is submitted with the loan package
- Loan amounts and documentation match
- Declaration section completed
By following these tips, you can help ensure a simpler loan process for you and your customers. Home Point Financial’s dedicated team of mortgage professionals strives to deliver a superior customer service experience with every transaction. Click here to speak with a Home Point Account Executive today!